Last revised: March 20, 2019.
- To improve our products and your experience on Lifted.
- To contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws.
- To provide you products or services that you request from us.
- To combat Fraud and Abuse Prevention and Credit Risks. We use your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Lifted, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- To communicate and fulfill orders for products and services that you requested from us your information will be shared with our fulfilment and distribution partners, the following information will be shared (email address, name, address, email address and phone number).
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
- We perform annual audits to ensure our handling of your credit card information aligns with industry guidelines. We are certified as a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant service provider, which is the highest level of compliance available, and our platform is audited annually by a third-party qualified security assessor.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.